Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is something I've created for friends, family, and anyone who has a passion for food. In this blog you'll find new healthy recipes, health and nutrition articles, and helpful exercises. I hope you enjoy this blog and what it has to offer.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls

Recently I've been into making my Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls. They're quick and easy to make, only takes minutes. I was excited to share them with some friends the other day and co-workers today.


I'f you're ever craving that peanut butter, honey, chocolaty taste this is for you. This is a delicious all natural treat. You will find that I have also posted this recipe on the Eat Clean Diet website,http://www.eatcleandiet.com/the_kitchen_table/recipe/recipe.aspx?id=354


Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls

3/4 cups all natural peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup organic shredded coconut
1 cup organic rolled oats

Combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Next add coconut and rolled oats. Once ingredients have been combined and stirred roll into balls. Chill balls in refrigerator for one to two hours.

Sometimes I'll add a little more vanilla and cocoa powder depending on my mood or I'll refrigerate peanut butter balls and dip in dark chocolate. It's always nice to sample after mixing the ingredients :-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment