Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is something I've created for friends, family, and anyone who has a passion for food. In this blog you'll find new healthy recipes, health and nutrition articles, and helpful exercises. I hope you enjoy this blog and what it has to offer.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is something I've created for friends, family, and anyone who has a passion for food. In this blog you'll find new healthy recipes, health and nutrition articles, and helpful exercises.

I have a passion for food and sharing with my friends. I love to experiment and tweak different recipes, something I got from my dad.

You'll also find different diet and nutrition books I've read. Besides cooking and baking I love to read, especially cook books or health and nutrition books. When answering a recent questionnaire it asked, "What was the last book you read?". Of course I said a cookbook.

I hope you enjoy this blog and what it has to offer.

Marita

No comments:

Post a Comment