Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is something I've created for friends, family, and anyone who has a passion for food. In this blog you'll find new healthy recipes, health and nutrition articles, and helpful exercises. I hope you enjoy this blog and what it has to offer.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Craig D the Produce Guy

My good friend Craig D the Produce Guy has created a Facebook fan page. He has created a great fan page to inform everyone on how to pick out the best possible produce and will answer any produce questions. Take a moment to check it out! On his page today he talks about cantaloupe and how it's in season. He even gives the nutritional value and how to chose the right one. Thanks Craig D for your great wit, humor and helpful info! I'm looking forward to following your fan page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Craig-D-the-produce-guy/133385693371686?v=wall

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment